The Welding Academy specialises in the provision of highly effective Health & Safety training for individuals and organisations. Dealing with hazardous substances, maintaining a safe working environment and following best practices are just some of the training programmes we deliver throughout the UK.
Health & Safety Within the Workplace Level 2
Duration: 1 day
This qualification is designed to provide learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
Course modules include:
- The responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety
- Steps to risk assessment
- Common causes of and how to reduce accidents
- Near misses and ill health
- Typical hazards and controls in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- Importance of recording occurrences of accidents, near misses and ill health
Assessment: A multiple-choice examination